Saturday, February 26, 2011

And the Oscar goes to...

This morning I ventured to Hollywood to check out the famed city. I parked on Hollywood Boulevard and made my way west. In all honesty, I didn't think much of the Hollywood area. The one cool thing though was that I came upon this area that was all covered up with lots of security. I asked one lady security guard what was all the hub-hub about and she pointed to a large sign- The Academy Awards. I asked if that was going to take place where we were standing and she said yes, that I was standing in front of the Kodak Theater. There I was, standing where in 24 hours the biggest movie stars in the world would make their way down the red carpet. I thought if i didn't move for the next 36 hours I would have the best seat in the house (for viewing the red carpet entrances that is).

I then drove down to check out the surrounding areas. As no surprise to anyone, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Mulholland Drive, UCLA are all really nice areas. After being asked to vacate the freshmen dorms on the UCLA campus, i proceeded to drive back to my motel in Santa Monica. Unlike last night however, which was very cold and stormy, today was full of sunshine. I guess that, accompanied with it being Saturday, meant that Santa Monica was blowing up with people. Lots of people. And that is the problem with LA. There are so many people here, 9 million in LA county. The combined population of Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties.  It is almost impossible to escape it unless you happen to be rich enough to live in Beverly Hills.

1 comment:

  1. THANK to the author of this site and Dr great oshogum for all he have done in my life, I messy I lost my relationship during MAY i suspected my ex was into another relationship i could not talk to him about it or even contact a spell caster to help me because of how much i love him and his promise of marrying me. i was scared of losing him after some time J. peter left me with so many pains and with pregnancy to another woman since then i have been heart broken and shattered. Now i was left with no option than contact a spell caster because i do love my husband. so, I contacted like 5 spell casters and they ask of money but i was so afraid that they might get me rip of my money . I have Emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by mum husband (MR LONGER DUKE) to great Dr oshogum because Dr oshogum him help him to get his wife back some times past. so when i contacted Dr oshogum with (+2348189075265
    via email oshogumspelltemple@live.com), At first i never believed him because he was requesting for some amount of money to buy items after he consulted his great and powerful god, it took me three weeks be convinced by MR LONGER DUKE and something occur to my mind and i said let me give him a trial.
    I was very shocked when j. peter called me four days after i sent Dr oshogum the items money. He apologies for all he has done wrong and i should allow him back to my heart. sincerely i am very happy that we are together today because he proposed to me last night. sir the great Dr i am very grateful and happy for what you have done for me. I will advise you my friends out there who have emotional problems or health to contact him now via email oshogumspelltemple@live.com because he has done wonders in my life and i believe he can help you out in any problem.
    contact him now with +2348189075265 OR via email oshogumspelltemple@live.com

    contact him now with +2348189075265
    via email oshogumspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete